From 05/06/2012 to 04/07/2012
- 15:21 Bug #5127 (Bug resolved): results in assessment application
- In the lastest - local - installation, I published an assessment in the assessment application. As admin I wanted to...
- 14:01 Bug #3566 (Bug resolved): fill in the blanks : no correct scoring
- Stijn wrote: _A FITB with 4 input fields, will lift the default weight from 1 to 4.
I hope this solves the problem...
- 13:55 Bug #3611 (New): fatal error when trying to take a hot potatoes exercise published in assessment
- Still doesn't work in the general assessment tool (not in the weblcms!!!) : I can publish a hotpotatoes exercise to t...
- 12:37 Bug #3225 (New): Assessment : Fatal error when editing assessment rights as a teacher
- Still the same error (blank page on c3dev) with latest code.
- 17:35 Usability #5019 (New): Result of multiple answer question not what you expect (logic) and also not in line with multiple choice question
- We (and several of our clients) have problems with the way the result of Multiple Answer questions are displayed dire...
- 12:10 Bug #4893 (New): LCMS Connect 3 Create Assessment
- 15:41 Bug #5003 (Needs testing): Assessmentresults not viewable in assessmenttool
- Assessmentresults not viewable in assessmenttool for assessment owner.
(not in weblcms but in assessementtool in m...
- 15:33 Bug #4999: manage rights on assessement in assessment tool not working
- not in weblcms but in assessmenttool
- 15:30 Bug #4999 (Needs more info): manage rights on assessement in assessment tool not working
- 15:28 Feature #4998 (New): Option in assessment for hiding assessment anwsers for students in assessmenttool
- Option in assessment for hiding assessment anwsers for students in assessmenttool.
Anwsers can only be viewed by aut...
- 15:16 Bug #4994 (Needs more info): White screen when max attempts reached and you take assessment in assessmenttool
- White screen when max attempts reached and you take assessment in assessmenttool
- 17:25 Bug #4893: LCMS Connect 3 Create Assessment
- Retested it.
Still gives error.
Just move the radionbuttons from unlimited to limited and back to unlimted - clic...
- 11:19 Bug #4893 (Needs more info): LCMS Connect 3 Create Assessment
- When changing setting for the asessment from unlimited to limited and back, following message appears: "Form has erro...
- 11:14 Bug #4892 (Bug resolved): LCMS Connect 3 assessment - options
- option set "number of attempts : limited" : the default number there is 0. It should be 1 by default.
Also available in: Atom