From 14/06/2011 to 13/07/2011
- 14:38 Bug #3695 (Bug resolved): (courses/) assessment/fill in the blanks
- error on removing a (fill in the blanks) questions from an assessment:
empty page (https://chamilo.hogent.be/run.php...
- 13:56 Bug #3694 (Bug resolved): (courses/) assessment/
- After having created an assessment you can use the EXTRA button to reuse assessments and questions. When selecting th...
- 14:19 Bug #3564 (Bug resolved): preview assessment
- tested it. works OK.
- 19:29 Bug #3624 (Bug resolved): fill in the blanks - case sensitive
- I unchecked the checkbox CaseSensitive in the exercise Fill in the blanks, but nevertheless a - right - solution with...
- 19:13 Bug #3623 (Bug resolved): fatal error when viewing results assessment
- I tried to view the results in the assessment (tab Evaluation, not in a course), and I get a fatal error (see screen...
- 19:11 Bug #3611: fatal error when trying to take a hot potatoes exercise published in assessment
- I synchronised to the latest stable version, and now I don't get the fatal error anymore, but a warning: "hotpotatoes...
- 17:07 Bug #3611 (Needs testing): fatal error when trying to take a hot potatoes exercise published in assessment
- I get the same error as dominique on the latest stable code. it is however under the general assessment tool (under t...
- 11:37 Bug #3512 (Bug resolved): Fatal error when taking assessment
- 09:03 Bug #3512 (Needs testing): Fatal error when taking assessment
- Fixed this on stable code
- 08:35 Bug #3564 (Needs testing): preview assessment
- I can not reproduce this error on latest code
- 08:16 Bug #3611 (Feature implemented): fatal error when trying to take a hot potatoes exercise published in assessment
- I can execute these hotpotatoes without any problem on latest stable code.
- 19:04 Bug #3611 (Bug resolved): fatal error when trying to take a hot potatoes exercise published in assessment
- installation: latest stable version
I imported a zip-file with some hot potatoes in it (zip in zip, it works fine)...
- 13:48 Bug #3566 (Needs testing): fill in the blanks : no correct scoring
- I've implemented a new system to calculate the default weight when adding a question to an assessment, at the moment ...
Also available in: Atom