From 29/03/2011 to 27/04/2011
- 15:09 Feature #1537 (Rejected - Abandoned): fill in the blanks
- Field lengths are either the length of the answer, or have no limit.
It is useless to define an answerfield that can...
- 15:05 Bug #3327 (Bug resolved): fill in the blanks - comma to separate answers
- Imagine you want to reconstruct a poem which contains comma's... impossible to define an answer holding this characte...
- 15:04 Bug #3326 (Bug resolved): fill in the blanks - negative score
- It is impossible to give a negative score to an answer.
Imagine the following: we have 1 obvious answers that is w...
- 15:00 Bug #3236 (Bug resolved): DEV - results overview fatal error
- PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/bitbucket_dev/application/assessment/php/re...
- 11:14 Bug #3225 (Bug resolved): Assessment : Fatal error when editing assessment rights as a teacher
- When you publish an assessment (as a teacher) in the Assessment Application and want to edit the rights (Manage right...
- 10:47 Usability #3224 (New): Fill in the blanks - enter key submits the assessment
- When giving the answer and pressing the enter key in a 'fill in the blanks' question, the assessment is 'submitted'.
- 10:34 Feature #3222 (Bug resolved): preview button for the assassment in the courses
- There should be a preview button for the assassment in the courses, same as the preview button in the repository
Also available in: Atom