Administration - User: Image in group description
Added by Stefaan Vanbillemont over 13 years ago.
Updated almost 12 years ago.
When you use an image in your group description it extends outside the box that is provided. See screenshot in attachment.
- Assignee set to Sven Vanpoucke
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Just as an additional comment, we have made extensive work in 184.108.40.206 to make every user picture (picture, not other images) be resized to 3 thumbnail formats (don't remember the formats right now), which are named with various specific suffixes, and which allow us to show the user picture in different kinds of lists, without having to HTML-resize, and without overloading the server when displaying these lists.
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Admin
- Category deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom