Hot Potatoes not loading
I've been trying to get a hot potatoes file to run in Chamilo. For some reason it's not working.
Instead of trying to explain what I did, I recorded it in a small video.
Please have a look at it:
Attached, you'll find the Hot Potatoes files too.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee deleted (
Inside that zip there are 2 zip files:
1. hotspot-scorm.zip - allows to add that exercise using scorm. (learning path tool in chamilo)
2. hotspot-zip.zip allows to add the exercise as a hotpotatoe (exercise tool in chamilo)
The file Yannick posted doesnt work for me in the exercise tool using the chamilo 1.10.x branch
Updated by Jurgen Gaeremyn over 4 years ago
Actually, inside the zip are 3 files:
1. The hot potatoes file (hotpot.jcl)
2. The export to SCORM (hotpot-scorm.zip)
3. The export to ZIP (hotpot-zip.zip)
So as you see in the video, the SCORM package works if you take the SCORM path in learning paths, but I didn't find a way to get the hot-potatoes thing under exercises.
The .jcl file uploads, gives no error but nothing appears.
As a long shot, I also tried importing the hotpot-zip.zip file as the hot potatoes file, but this didn't work either.
P.S. Sorry for the humming noise, I don't have a good microphone.
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 4 years ago
- File hotPotatoesTest.zip hotPotatoesTest.zip added
- Status changed from Needs more info to Rejected - Abandoned
Indeed Julio, just uploading the hotspot-zip.zip file allows me to see the hotpotatoes file. I missed the fact that the bug zip file contained several zips.
I also uploaded the wrong zip file. I'm considering this a non-bug. Sorry Jurgen. Thank you for reporting but in this case you should go to the exercises tool, upload only the hotspot-zip.zip file (not the hotpot-files.zip but one of its contained files) and it will work (albeit in a reduced iframe).