The agenda in list view shows the agenda items in the order that they are created and NOT by date (which would be the preferred order).
PS: I have tested in 1.9.10, not sure where to test in the new 1.10 version.
I have tested in 1.10 and the result is the same.
- Target version changed from 1.10.2 to 1.10.4
OK. We won't be able to fix it in 1.10.2 (which should be a few hours away from release now), but I will schedule this for 1.10.4. Thanks for reporting.
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee set to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 90
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Annick Vdp
Why was it changed to me? I have tested above code in 1.9.10 with no luck ...
it works perfect for me in 1.9.x versions, can you tell me your php version?
or what kind of error you got?
Sorry, I think I forgot to clear the cache, I checked again and it works fine. I also added the code for the course calendar. Thanks for the fix!
- Assignee changed from Annick Vdp to Yannick Warnier
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to José Loguercio
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom