Add possibility to "move" work from one folder to another
Sometimes students get it wrong and upload their work into the wrong assignment folder.
Make it possible for the teacher to "move" one work of one student from assignment A to assignment B, keeping all the other properties of the work (time uploaded, score, etc).
This should only be possible inside the same course.
- as a teacher:
- I create course A
- I subscribe one student X to course A
- I create two assignments in course A (assignment I and assignment II)
- student X makes a mistake and uploads his assignment II into the assignment I folder
- click the "move" icon in assignment I (work from student X)
- a new page or a dropdown box appears and I select the destination "assignment" (in this case the Assignment II from Student X, located initially in the Assignment I folder, and I select the "Assignment II" destination folder)
- I click the "Move" button and I follow it to the "Assignemnt II" folder.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
Actually the funcionality already exist and its working.
When I move a work with score 50 from "assignment I" (max score 100) to "assignment II" (max score 10) the new score is set to 50.
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Status changed from Needs more info to Feature implemented
- Target version deleted (
Julio Montoya wrote:
When I move a work with score 50 from "assignment I" (max score 100) to "assignment II" (max score 10) the new score is set/left to 50.
... which could be an issue, but the task here is not referring to this directly. Closing. Thanks.
This already existed in Chamilo 1.9.10, so I'm reassigning the version to nothing.