Course calendar item does not appear in global calendar
- connect as admin
- create a course (so you are a teacher in the course)
- enter the course and create an event today (by clicking on the date) for all students
- check the course calendar: the event appears (OK)
- go to global agenda
- the event doesn't appear
- go to the course
- click on the calendar to create an event
- do not select anyone in the destination list
- complete the event and click create -> the event is not created (you need to select someone to create it) -> the default should be to set "all" as selected so the event can be created naturally.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago
If by "global agenda" you mean:
Then it's ok. The global agenda only shows the "admin" events.
If you meant the "personal agenda" main/calendar/agenda_js.php?type=personal
Then there's a bug. Events are not showed. I just fixed that error.