Project

General

Profile

Bug #7688

CAPTCHA lib broken

Added by Yannick Warnier over 4 years ago. Updated about 4 years ago.

Status:
Bug resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
Category:
Global / Others / Misc
Target version:
Start date:
07/05/2015
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Complexity:
Normal
SCRUM pts - complexity:
?

Description

The CAPTCHA option (which can now be enabled through the security section of the platform settings) is broken. When you enable it and try to login, there are a series of path changes that seem to affect it (fatal error: file not found, etc)

Associated revisions

Revision 0a68d495 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago

Fix captcha see #7688

Revision f83c6911 (diff)
Added by Yannick Warnier about 4 years ago

Add user extra field for captcha locking - refs #7688

Revision ed314976 (diff)
Added by Yannick Warnier about 4 years ago

Add user extra field for captcha locking - refs #7688

History

#1

Updated by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier

Should be fixed now.

#2

Updated by Yannick Warnier about 4 years ago

It is fixed, indeed, but now the attempts limit (configured in settings_current now) doesn't block the account.

Oh, I found that it required the extra_field 'captcha_blocked_until_date' that didn't exist. Adding it now...

#3

Updated by Yannick Warnier about 4 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved
  • Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

I added the field to the migrations and data.sql.
I checked the insertion manually and it enables the locking of the account. Closing.

Also available in: Atom PDF