Block the modification of "Character set" in admin settings
We should block the character set to utf8, so user won't modify this setting.
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 5 years ago
- Category set to Database & API changes
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Agreed. Remove the parameter and make sure the migration process sets it to utf-8 so we avoid mixed cases.
Also add a mention of that in "Potentially breaking changes" in the changelog.
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Bug resolved to Assigned
- % Done changed from 10 to 90
I see no mention of this in the changelog under "possibly breaking changes". Documentation is very important and is the only thing that allows us to scale as a project (more developers aware of what's been going on).
Please update, then close the task.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved