- for the organization to place a "Call me" link in the footer (if field defined in the plugin settings)
- for students to add a Skype contact to their profile (the field type should be created by the plugin) for others to see their status and call them (only if this field has been configured and the person is a network friend - in the extended profile)
The first (organization) is done through a link like this:
Students/teachers link is done through:
<a href="skype:USERNAME?call">michela.mosquera<img alt="Estado" class="icon icon-post" src="http://mystatus.skype.com/smallicon/USERNAME"></a>
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 6 years ago
- File info.txt info.txt added
- File skype.png skype.png added
- File social media icons - 32px.eps social media icons - 32px.eps added
Apparently the student option is not really available anymore as the icon always shows logged out (there were privacy options to select that in the past, but they're gone now).
Just use a simple Skype icon then (I'm attaching skype.png)
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feature implemented
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Imanol Losada
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
This only adds the user's "Skype" field in the end, because the online status does not work anymore. All information sources that used to point to the web API of skype indicate it has been discontinued.