Twitter cards plugin
Developing Twitter Cards is pretty much about adding a few Meta Tags in the HTML header (and that's it), so it would just be a matter of adding a few fields to settings_current (redefinable by multi-url).
See documentation here: https://dev.twitter.com/cards/getting-started
Only offer the "Summary" type for now. Improvements can come afterwards.
Offer the possibility to upload an image as well (offer different format but require one of these formats to be used.
- twitter:card (in this case, always "summary")
- title (og:title)
- description (og:description)
- image (og:image) (image field - save it in home/) (minimum 120x120, but cropped at 120x90 in some cases)
This offers the possibility to improve SEO for a Chamilo portal.
Other SEO plugins can later be developed using the same technique (Facebook OpenGraph, etc).
Ideally, in the long run (not now), the plugin should allow another Twitter card to be defined for each course.
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feature implemented
- Assignee set to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 100