Impossible to edit thematic advance
In version 1.9.10, I can add a new thematic advance, but I can't change it. I open the edit window, make changes and save, but the changes don't take effect. Tested in Chrome and Firefox. This didn't happen in 1.9.8
This only happens when I use a different attendance register - I wanted to continue the topics from the previous semester, but to use a new attendance register.
- Category set to Course progress
- Target version set to 1.10.0
Thanks for reporting. We'll look into it.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Angel Quiroz
- Assignee changed from Angel Quiroz to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
That is working fine in 1.10. The only (minor) issue is that the highest level description is saved with \r\n at the end. Looking into it now...
Have to deal with other stuff. Re-assigning to Julio :-)
The issue is with descriptions that have two lines in CKeditor. For the left column, it inserts "\r\n" in the middle. For the middle column, it's doing it correctly (without \r\n)
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee deleted (
I sent some fixes, it should work now (in 1.10)
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
This works great in 1.10 now. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom