Usability: How to leave "Chat" tool
When "Chat" tool is configured not to be opened in a new window, there is no a link or a button helping the user to leave the tool and to go back to the course homepage. Due to the periodical refreshing the page, the browser's "Back" button is useless in this case. A link or a button has to be added.
- Target version set to 1.8.7 beta
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 beta to 1.8.7 RC1
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 RC1 to 1.8.7
Julio, please make sure the chat is not "swallowing" the header in any CSS theme.
In 184.108.40.206, we will probably implement phpFreeChat and forget about the current Chamilo chat (which is buggy and all that).
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- File Selection_002.png Selection_002.png added
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Do not love this fix but it works...
- Status changed from Needs more info to Feature implemented
Also available in: Atom