Scratch Integration in HTML5
SCRUM pts - complexity:
Hi guys, is there any initiative to add an scratch integration may be as a plugin?
- Target version changed from 1.9.10 to 1.10.0
I didn't know Scratch worked in web interface. This is great. Yes, a plugin should be the first way to add it. The videoconference (bbb) plugin should be a good reference for that, as it is a "course" plugin and, as such, could appear as an icon on the course homepage.
1.9.10 should be out today, though, so I'm setting the objective to 1.10.
- Subject changed from Scratch Integration to Scratch Integration in HTML5
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Daniel Barreto
- Complexity changed from Normal to Difficult
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 20
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
Francis, how did it work out for you?
I'm adding Imanol and Angel as watchers as one of them might be involved in finetuning
- Target version changed from 1.10.0 to 2.0
Postponing to 2.0. Apparently, there is no HTML5 version that really works to build a Scratch animation. Editors are incomplete, and other solutions only offer a player.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
Also available in: Atom