Student contracts on legal terms [Plugin]
In order to install in a new platform:
1. Enable the Course agreements plugin from the list of plugins.
2. Click "Configure" once the plugin was enabled.
3. Select tool_enable = Yes and save.
4. Go into a base course (not course in a session) and enter the "Settings" tool.
5. In the "Course access" section select "Enable legal terms", change the course visibility to "Private" and save.
Course legal option on:
6. Go to a course or a course in a session a new button "Legal" will appear
in the course home.
7. Click the button "Legal". Fill the form with the content and a file you want
to be shown to the students. There are other options to the form, like:
- Send an email to all users.
- Delete all previous user agreements
- Delete the file (contract).
The file is saved in courses/COURSECODE/courselegal/
8. Once the form was saved, a new form will appear to the registered users.
Students have to accept the form in order to enter the course.
When the form is accepted, an email is sent to the user as well as a message in the Chamilo message tool
9. The user has to click the URL. Once the user clicked the URL, he
will have access to the course.
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Feature implemented
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
Roughly reviewed and slightly improved. All good to me. Closing.
I fixed the "tool_enabled" issue and added an icon to the plugin in the course config page.
Also added French translation.