Links included in learning path do not register time spent on them
... and consequently do not allow the teacher to know if the student saw them, really.
Apparently this was working in 1.9.8.To reproduce:
- create a course
- create an external link (for example to a Wikipedia page)
- create a learning path
- include the link as one of the learning paths steps
- connect as a student
- enter the learning path
- spend ~30 seconds on the link step
- connect as teacher
- go to your course -> Reporting tab
- click the user's details
- click the learning path's details
- time is 00:00. It should be ~30 seconds.
Updated by anibal copitan almost 6 years ago
- File 2014-08-27-121024_1057x700_scrot.png 2014-08-27-121024_1057x700_scrot.png added
- File 2014-08-27-123017_950x537_scrot.png 2014-08-27-123017_950x537_scrot.png added
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
I check the problem,
verified in course with external link and (ejercise, task)
I need more information to replicate the problem.