Progress not recorded on Impress
Running Chamilo 1.8
After creating a new course and a few lessons with the Impress visualization, I got feedback from students remarking that progress is not recorded and therefore they cannot unlock the next lesson. I've tried to track down how is progress recorded in this visualization but I can't seem to find it.
All other visualizations track progress just fine. I can provide more info if needed.
Thanks in advance.
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Category set to Learning paths / Lecciones
- Target version set to 2.0
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
- Complexity changed from Normal to Difficult
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 20
Thank you for reporting. The "Impress" view is not complete yet. It was initially developed in "beta" and the option was hidden, but we felt like it would be more useful for our users to have it, even if it didn't register tracking information yet.
I'm setting the objective of this feature to Chamilo LMS 1.10. Please be patient and, in the meantime, use other visualizations.
Thanks for your support!