WAMI recorder not aligned on Windows
The WAMI audio recorder in the documents creation doesn't work. It should only depend on Flash, but on Windows with Firefox, part of the plugin seems to be aligned too much on the right side.
Under Linux+Firefox, the WAMI recorder appears in the right place but doesn't do anything when you click it.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Yoselyn Castillo
Updated by Yoselyn Castillo almost 8 years ago
- Assignee changed from Yoselyn Castillo to Yannick Warnier
I am having trouble to test wami recorder, it tells i have to activate my plugin, but when i activated it, i can't see neither recorder, please if anybody else could take this task...
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from 1.9.8 to 2.0
I don't think we're going to be able to fix this for 1.9.8, nor that this is a priority either. Moving to 1.10
Also available in: Atom