Uploading user pictures not possible
Global / Others / Misc
In the actual nightly, a user is not able to upload a profile picture.
PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function send_image() on a non-object in /var/www/main/inc/lib/usermanager.lib.php on line 1159, referer: /main/auth/profile.php
Works fine for me with png and jpg files
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Okay, shown error is fixed.
if there is no temp path in php.ini to store uploaded files, ... :-)
- % Done changed from 40 to 90
There should be not the suppression of the error message, instead there should be a check, IF file upload is possible...
- Target version set to 1.9.6
- Assignee set to Yoselyn Castillo
Updated by Yoselyn Castillo over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Image uploaded without error message, even disabling upload_tmp_dir in php.ini
Also available in: Atom