Groups folders visible to all
It will have to be fixed in 1.9.4, but there's still something wrong with th groups: when uploading a document in the documents tool for the group, I can see the group folder in the general documents tool, but I can't see its content. I think neither the folder nor its contents should be visible from the general context!
Maybe there is a setting to make the groups doc folder private, but it should be there by default.
- create a group (as admin)
- enter the group space (as admin)
- upload a document
- go to the course home
- click on the documents tool
- you can see the group's folder [first error]
- click on the group's folder (which mentions a non-zero size)
- you can't see anything [second error, it should appear as invisible anyway]
Updated by Yoselyn Castillo about 9 years ago
- File document.gif document.gif added
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Assignee deleted (
It works fine, group folder is not visible in general document tool. Tested in stable.chamilo.org. See the attachment (taken from the document tool of a course with one group and a document inside the group)