Cannot see HotPotatoes tests result
I cannot see HotPotatoes tests results
I've got error :
"Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page, or maybe your connection has expired. Please click your browser's "Back" button or follow the link below to return to the previous page."
If I remove this check in file exercice_report.php
I see the test result table, but with no HotPotatoes tests results in it
Updated by Yoselyn Castillo over 8 years ago
- File exercise.lib.php exercise.lib.php added
- File hotpotatoes_exercise_report.php hotpotatoes_exercise_report.php added
- File model.ajax.php model.ajax.php added
- File exercice.php exercice.php added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Hubert Borderiou to Julio Montoya
I have made some changes in order to make possible for students to see hotpotatoe excercises results. These are the files. Please, test them
Updated by Hubert Borderiou over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
Ok for me.
Nice, teachers and user now see HotPotatoes score results, and teachers can export result as a csv file.
Some other work to do for HotPotatoes tests, but I'll put this in another ticket.
Tested and approved, closing this one.