Calendar event popup shows wrong month
In 1.9, go to Personal agenda and click on any event. The date shown in the popup window is wrong. It always shows the previous month, for example an event that should be 25/08/2012 is shown 25/07/2012 in the popup window.
I just checked on my local install and chamilodev. Works as expected for me, popup shows current month. Will you chech with chamilodev for yourself and report back ? And please recheck also your local date settings.
The bug appears when you open an event that has been created before, not when you are creating a new event. I have tested this even with a smartphone, so it is not a problem in my computer. Please see the attached screen capture.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
ok found the error, fixing ...
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs testing
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yoselyn Castillo
- % Done changed from 10 to 50
- File popup-bug.gif added
- Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yoselyn Castillo to Julio Montoya
It works fine now. See the attached image. I have tested in my local pc. In Chamilodev it still doesn't work.
- File deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved
- Assignee deleted (
Also available in: Atom