Courses disappear when Upgrading from single database 18.104.22.168 to 1.9.0
Updated by Juho Paranko almost 7 years ago
When upgrading from 22.214.171.124 single database to 1.9.0 stable, the content from the old course tables doesn't get copied to the new database structure. The old course tables (crs_COURSE_...) maintain their content, but the new course tables (c_...) are empty.
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 1.9.2
Hello Juho, I think it would help us if you could provide us with a database dump (we can do that in private) if at all possible.
In any case, could you give us some examples? Nothing from the courses is migrated, or only some content is migrated but not all?
Updated by Julio Montoya almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs testing
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yoselyn Castillo
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
This is the change
will be very useful if you can try to reproduce the error Yoselyn.
I did a test from 126.96.36.199 to 1.9.0