Project

General

Profile

Bug #5286

LP export does not work (1.9)

Added by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago. Updated about 7 years ago.

Status:
Bug resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
02/08/2012
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Spent time:
Complexity:
Normal
SCRUM pts - complexity:
?

Description

report is attached


Files

onScrRep.txt (3.72 KB) onScrRep.txt Marko Kastelic, 02/08/2012 12:28
lp_sco.png (27.7 KB) lp_sco.png Marko Kastelic, 02/08/2012 16:06

Associated revisions

Revision cdedffee (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Fixes mysql error see #5286

Revision 4e28518f (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Fixing scorm export see #5286

Revision 92209d80 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Minor fixing document results. Replacing 0/100 with "/" see #5286

Revision cd369c38 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Adding missing c_id in LP stats see #5286

Revision baf31f01 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Fixing wrong HOTSPOT constant see #5286

History

#1

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

what's the course in chamilodev?

#2

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

02MK02
and could you check report after LP execution ? I really don't know how to read the results ...

#3

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Needs testing
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

I fixed the bug, I checked the file attached, the error was because the new question type "global" was not added in order to be exported as an "scorm"

#4

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

great. Export works. Did you changed anything else ? Previously i cant get behind 33%, now is set to 100. And stil don't know how to interpret the numeric score ...

#5

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

I also fixed a bug when exporting an LP when using images from the templates,

The error you mentioned could be due the fact that I was also entering the LP so maybe the progress changed. You should logout and login again to test. I will not entering that course anymore.

#6

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

i was also talking about this one :

for which i don't know if it is a bug or not, but looks weird ... Structure of lp (steps) is as : document + document + test + document

#7

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

I tested the same thing in another course and it seems to work, when you finish testing your course (02MK02) let me know, I don't want to mess with your results :)

#8

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

you're free to try. I was logged as mku/mku anyway. And note also: upper picture shows score 0/100 for documents, on other test where documents are inside chapters (level 2), the score is shown as simple dash (-) ...

#9

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

ok, I will do some testing in that course ...

#10

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

i did a test with admin/admin and it works

#11

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

I also did a test with mku and ... it works well (I can make a test and I have a result and it's showed in the attemps) but when showing a document it shows "0/100" instead of "-" ... I think that's the bug?

#12

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

yeah that's the bug, that's not fine

#13

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

I sent a fix for that issue "0/100" in documents

#14

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

fix for -,/, 0/100 is o.k.
stil need confirmation for total: let suppose picture above - all steps are finished, test is at 100, total shows 30.77 % ??

#15

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

testing

#16

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

I tried to reproduce this locally but I can't, same LP, same exercises, but it works fine. I will debug in the same server ...

#17

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

  • Target version set to 1.9.2
  • % Done changed from 50 to 90

I finally got it! It was a missing c_id in a query now it works

#18

Updated by Marko Kastelic about 7 years ago

  • Assignee set to Julio Montoya

super ! beeznest's is ok, my local too. just close it before i find something else ....

#19

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
  • Assignee deleted (Julio Montoya)
  • % Done changed from 90 to 100
#20

Updated by Jose Manuel Abuin Mosquera about 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Bug resolved to Needs testing

Hi,

I was exporting some LP and when you have a "Image zones" question inside the learning path, exporting doesn't work.

Actually it's a very small mistake at file main/exercice/export/scorm/scorm_classes.php

Line: case HOTSPOT:

should be: case HOT_SPOT:

I hope this helps :)

#21

Updated by Julio Montoya about 7 years ago

Hello Jose,

I just sent your fix.

Regards,

Jose Manuel Abuin Mosquera wrote:

Hi,

I was exporting some LP and when you have a "Image zones" question inside the learning path, exporting doesn't work.

Actually it's a very small mistake at file main/exercice/export/scorm/scorm_classes.php

Line: case HOTSPOT:

should be: case HOT_SPOT:

I hope this helps :)

#22

Updated by Yoselyn Castillo about 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs testing to Assigned
  • Assignee set to Yoselyn Castillo
#23

Updated by Yoselyn Castillo about 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved
  • Assignee deleted (Yoselyn Castillo)

It works now. I have tested without the fix, then export doesn't work. But with the fix, export works even when the LP contains an image zone.

Also available in: Atom PDF