Project

General

Profile

Bug #5179

Exercise report: Process time for function get_exam_results_data is slow

Added by Hubert Borderiou almost 8 years ago. Updated almost 8 years ago.

Status:
Bug resolved
Priority:
Normal
Assignee:
-
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
12/07/2012
Due date:
% Done:

80%

Estimated time:
Spent time:
Complexity:
Normal
SCRUM pts - complexity:
?

Description

Hi,
I've got about 300 results in the test result table.

Associated revisions

Revision dc6d48d0 (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

Cleaning exercise report see #5179

Revision 72d49f1b (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

More fixes in the exercise query see #5179

Revision 8e51659e (diff)
Added by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

Fixing query see #5179

History

#1

Updated by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to Julio Montoya
  • Target version set to 1.9 RC1
#2

Updated by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
  • Assignee deleted (Julio Montoya)
  • % Done changed from 0 to 70

I did a little clean up

#3

Updated by Hubert Borderiou almost 8 years ago

I've got "Aucun enregistrement à afficher" for all my tests.

#4

Updated by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago

  • % Done changed from 70 to 80

query fixed

#5

Updated by Hubert Borderiou almost 8 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved

Great,
it has been taken 1'10" to display the first page of the array
now it takes 10" !
great !
tested and approved \o/

#6

Updated by Hubert Borderiou almost 8 years ago

(and we've got the total number of result !)

Also available in: Atom PDF