corrupt block New announcements
On the latest stable version, the block New announcements
- or it isn't possible to add it
- or you can add it, but when going back to the home page, the user gets a fatal error (see screen shot)
Updated by Anthony Hurst about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to dominique de guchtenaere
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3.1
I cannot reproduce this issue. Would you mind providing the url that caused it?
Updated by dominique de guchtenaere about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Assignee changed from dominique de guchtenaere to Anthony Hurst
tested it with the latest stable code (updated 5' ago): problem seems resolved.
Updated by Koen Favere about 8 years ago
- Status changed from Bug resolved to New
problem is occuring on lcms.chamilo.org (installation of the release zip)
you can reproduce it there.
Updated by Parcifal Aertssen about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Bug resolved
- Assignee changed from Anthony Hurst to Koen Favere
This was an issue on the lili release, because the announcement tool package (weblcms/tool/announcement) was one of the packages that was missing from this release. Copying this package and running the installer again solves this issue.
Also available in: Atom