I can import SCORM in the repository and publish it in my course.
When I view it in my course, I get a message:_ LMSGetValue(cmi.core.lesson_status) failed_, same message each time I click a step in the learning path.
Audio and video files don't start. Text content and images seem to be ok.
It's a simple SCORM package, exported to SCORM 1.2 (see attachment)
Updated by Anthony Hurst almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to dominique de guchtenaere
Corrections have been made to correct the issues with the messages you get. Please retest after the test installation has been updated.
The issues involving the playing of the files seem to be unrelated to Chamilo. I played around with the browser plugins (in Firefox: Tools > Add-ons > Plugins) I use. When I disabled the ones that wouldn't play your files, they played perfectly. It seems that some plugins are incapable of playing the media files.
Updated by dominique de guchtenaere almost 9 years ago
- File LP_Scorm.png LP_Scorm.png added
- Status changed from Needs more info to New
- Assignee changed from dominique de guchtenaere to Anthony Hurst
- import of SCORM via repository = ok
- publish in course = ok
- view in course = ok (I don't get the error message "_ LMSGetValue(cmi.core.lesson_status) failed_" any more)
BUT: in Course - learning path - import SCORM : gives still the fatal error (see attachment) (tested on latest code locally installed)
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee changed from Anthony Hurst to dominique de guchtenaere
I tested both ways:
- import through 'Publish'
> Import tab import through 'Import SCORM' in action bar.
Both ways are successful ..