tabs in Repository
At the moment, there are 4 tabs in the Repository.
1. Repository (with search function in action bar): this function now searches the whole repository, including subcategories. No difference with second Search Tab ; not possible anymore to search in a single category.
2. Search Tab: searches the whole repository, different search options: OK
3. Filter Tab: works only for the root of the repository ; the tree menu always collapses after a selection
4. View tab: 8 clicks needed to get a personal view working
- indication if a filter or view is set
- indication of selected filter or view
- button to deactivate a selected filter or view
- search results: extra column in table view with indication of the deepest category where the file is stored (with whole path OnMouseOver)
- search in action bar under Repository tab versus search tab:
- search in action bar: limited to search in a preselected category
- Search Tab: searches in the whole repository, including subcategories
- when going back to Repository tab, all searches, filters or views should be automatically reset