course - publish document - import ZIP
For a simple user not clear how this function works
- you think 'hey, I can import a ZIP in my course'
- you start the import of a selected ZIP
- you get the overview of the content objects in the ZIP (but not the ZIP as a whole, which I expect as a simple user)
- you want to select all items to publish - this doesn't work (see bug
- but meanwhile the ZIP is already unpacked in the repository! (which you don't expect as a simple user)
If importing a ZIP is not possible in the course, don't create this expectation?
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Anneleen Verckens
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3
Importing a ZIP is possible if you use the Create tab and select the ZIP file. I understand there is a 'conflict' with the import tab and its functionality.