importing a youtube via importtypeyoutube : I have to add the link of the youtube movie, but I get an error message: youtube object not available.
Adding a link isn't the same as connecting to an external repository.
This way of importing by just adding a simple link should be possible for Vimeo too.
Updated by dominique de guchtenaere over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to New
- Assignee changed from dominique de guchtenaere to Hans De Bisschop
it works! Thanks!For the integration in a CO type Document:
mild suggestion: in comparison with the old CKeditor, it's more difficult to integrate a youtube movie in a document.
steps I did:
- create a CO type document
- title, description, create
- in CKeditor, I select Content Object button
- I select 3th tab ImporterTitle
- I select ImportTypeYoutube
- I add a link (long link of Youtube)
- I see the youtube movie + text
- I click edit and publish, I remove the text and then everything is removed. Problem is I don't see a frame of Youtube in the editor.