Importer in document tool
TEST: publish multiple content objects with "ImporterTitle" (zip archive.) in document tool of the course.
After import, the files are shown to select... (the map structure in de zip is already created in the repository)
None of the selected objects are published in the course (message: No objects selected) when pushing the publish (selected objects) button.
Individual publishing with the publish button does work!
For each try the map structure is created in the repository. The map structure is not created in the course document.
Updated by Anthony Hurst over 8 years ago
Cannot import *.zip file. Error thrown: "Directory name must not be empty.", even when the directory name is filled in in the form.
Updated by Anthony Hurst about 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- Assignee set to Ludwig Theunis
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3.1
This seems to work in the latest stable code. Please retest.
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Target version changed from LCMS 3.1 to LCMS 4
- Status changed from Bug resolved to Needs testing
- Target version changed from LCMS 4 to LCMS 3.1
Also available in: Atom