opening a document in the repository : too elaborate (you heave to click twice)
To open a document in the repository one has to click twice. This is a bit annoying, since the user wants to open the document as quickly as possible
Is it possible to add some more information (maybe with screen shots)?
You first click the document you want to open and then get the screen (cf. shot).
You then click the document title again to open it or download it (also partly according to browser settings)
- Assignee set to Sven Vanpoucke
I'll add a download button directly from the repository list
- Status changed from New to Needs testing
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
OK, but why use another icon ('export') than e.g. in the document tool?
We already use the export icon for the export of CPO's, this would only create confusion for end users
- Status changed from Needs testing to Bug resolved
- Project changed from Chamilo LCMS Connect to Repository
- Category deleted (
- Target version changed from 2 to 1.0.0
Also available in: Atom