LCMS Connect 3 Create Assessment
Needs more info
When changing setting for the asessment from unlimited to limited and back, following message appears: "Form has errors, please complete the form".
This is the case for: questions per page / allowed time / number of random questions.
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 11 years ago
- Target version set to Backlog (default)
Updated by Koen Favere almost 11 years ago
- File assessment_test.png assessment_test.png added
Still gives error.
Just move the radionbuttons from unlimited to limited and back to unlimted - click cretae and you get the warning.
Updated by dominique de guchtenaere almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to New
Updated by Anthony Hurst almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Koen Favere
- Target version changed from Backlog (default) to LCMS 3.1
I cannot reproduce the issue. Which actions did you undertake before you altered the limited/unlimited values?