Migrate class tables to usergroup tables
- if the session mode was disabled
- migrate class table to usergroup table
- migrate class_rel_user table to usergroup_rel_user table
- migrate class_rel_course table to usergroup_rel_course table
- set the session_mode to 'true'
- remove the class-related tables
- if the session mode was enabled
- just remove the class-related tables
Please check thoroughly that the content was migrated (maybe create 10,000 registers in the class_rel_user table before migrating) to avoid any upset user.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
I think I did a commit in another task sorry this is the commit:
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 8 years ago
Julio Montoya wrote:
Only 1 thing is missing: "remove the class-related tables", Not sure is this is safe ...
That's why I put the testing section :-)
If you fill the tables before migration and cehck the numbers are identical after migration, we should be good. Or you can leave in the SystemAdministration option in the administration page... I've seen a button there that says "clean old tables".