Move login code from local to function
The login logic (set up user, course, etc) is provided in local.inc.php as script.
As a result it is not possible to call this script from other parts (i.e. shibboleth) of the application.
The only solution left is to include local.inc.php which creates issues (infinite redirect).
A better scheme would be to move that code to login.inc.
Check into the auth/sso.class.php, I think there is a function there (will check that later but busy on something else right now)
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Some work done for key auth
- Target version set to 1.9.2
- Target version changed from 1.9.2 to 1.9.4
- Target version changed from 1.9.4 to 2.0
Moving to 1.10 local.inc.php is kind of a "sensitive" file
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 3.0
Also available in: Atom