Updated by Laurent Opprecht almost 9 years ago
You can have a look at the ClosureCompiler in lib . This is a proxy to google's minimifier.
Well it seams that the yuicompresor is not GPL compatible ...
Seems that you already added the code of closure!
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version set to 1.9 Beta
This is absolutely not a priority for BeezNest. I don't mind if it takes 5 minutes, but any type of optimization will cause more complexity for debug and I don't fancy that.
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
(it also usually generates errors with IE7 or even IE8 which handle the order of items differently)
Also available in: Atom