Project

General

Profile

Bug #4649

SQL error in get_personal_session_course_list

Added by Hubert Borderiou over 7 years ago. Updated over 7 years ago.

Status:
Bug resolved
Priority:
Normal
Category:
-
Target version:
Start date:
24/04/2012
Due date:
% Done:

100%

Estimated time:
Complexity:
Normal
SCRUM pts - complexity:
?

Description

HI,

there are two SQL error in file main/inc/lib|usermanager.lib.php
One in line L1967 , "ORDER BY i" but i not present
One in line L1994 a comma missing : replace "SELECT DISTINCT course.code CONCAT " with "SELECT DISTINCT course.code , CONCAT" and "ORDER BY i" but i not present

These SQL request are easy to correct. But, when I correct it, I don't have any courses, nor activities, displayed in "My session" page (I'm registered to a session, and I click on the session title in the course page).

I've got 2 warning in error log :
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/chamilo/www/chamilo.classic/main/inc/ajax/course_home.ajax.php on line 444,
and
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/chamilo/www/chamilo.classic/main/inc/ajax/course_home.ajax.php on line 199

(I don't know well what these pages have to display, because I don't use sessions.)

regards,

Associated revisions

Revision 21c406cd (diff)
Added by Hubert Borderiou over 7 years ago

Fixing bug on personal session course list - ref #4649

History

#1

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

  • Target version set to 1.9 RC1
#2

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

  • Target version changed from 1.9 RC1 to 1.9 Beta
#3

Updated by Hubert Borderiou over 7 years ago

  • Assignee set to Hubert Borderiou

I've installed a 1.8.8.4 and I'll be able to work on this bug comparing both platform.

#5

Updated by Hubert Borderiou over 7 years ago

  • % Done changed from 0 to 80
#6

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

Hi Hubert,
In order to check it, I have to know on what page the error used to appear...

#7

Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago

  • Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
  • % Done changed from 80 to 100

Well, still missing info, so I did a quick review of the patch and it seems to be all logical. I hereby consider it sufficient proof that the problem is, indeed, fixed.

Also available in: Atom PDF