Mouse over highlighting doesn't work for action column in test list
the mouse-over highlighting doesn't work for actions column in test list
actions columns stay grey
seems to work for me
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Hubert Borderiou
- Target version set to 1.9 RC1
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
Some conclusion should be reached before the RC.
Works for me too (unless I didn't understand the meaning of the bug report). Ubuntu + FF11
see attached a short screencast.
May be it is not a bug if you don't want the background of Action column to change ^^
oh! ok, that is a CSS that I added, this could be fixed editing the base.css file
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Hubert Borderiou to Julio Montoya
Julio, please add the CSS fix. I agree it should be highlighted (although not super-dramatic when missing, it does add some usability value).
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
fixed now, but there's a new bug the row_odd and row_even doesn't work anymore I will check this, last friday it was ok ...
- Status changed from Assigned to Bug resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Also available in: Atom