Exercises results export: wrong data
When exporting exercises results in CSV/Excel, it doesn't show the correct information!
Updated by Julio Montoya over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
When exporting to CSV or XLS it exports all the content not the filter content (when using the jqgrid filters )
It works fine for me. Do you have a special case in chamilodev?
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 9 years ago
- File exe-values.png exe-values.png added
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
- Target version changed from 1.9 Beta to 1.9 RC1
- % Done changed from 80 to 30
Attaching a specific case...
The values are correct now, but:
- there is no information about the duration of the test (no duration and no finish time). Please put one of them (I think the duration is better, but it should only be a number, like the number of seconds, and indicate it in the column name)
- the date should be provided in a digital format ("Y-m-d h:i:s"), otherwise it is very difficult to exploit in Excel