Course copy: surveys do not show
When copying a survey from one course to another, the survey creator ID seems to remain the same as in the original course (when these are different), so the survey does not appear in the destination course (although it is there in the database).Reproduce:
- create a course with teacher A
- create a survey in this course (still with teacher A)
- add teacher B as a teacher in the course
- create another course with teacher B
- as teacher B, copy the whole first course to the destination course
- go to destination course, survey tool: the survey does not appear (it is in the database, though)
This has been reported by Rudy of PCVO about Chamilo 188.8.131.52, so it might have been fixed in the meantime.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
I tried to reproduce the error with chamilo 1.9 but it seems to work fine.
I used this file: main/coursecopy/copy_course.php with this options Full copy + overwrite