Report form quiz
Hi Dev team,
Thanks for given me rights to add bugs.
Here is the message I get on my quiz :
Dev message: please add the c_id field in this query or report this error in support.chamilo.org
SELECT * FROM `chamidev_chamilo_main`.`specific_field`
Here is the situation :
- I edit my quiz (UNC path: /Cours en ligne - pas possible de changer le responsable ?/Tests/Second quest/Administration d'un test)
- When I want to change the properties, the menu bar satys on top of the display while scrolling
- the txt box are thiner than the font (see display bu 3 where you can't figure out whether I set the timer to 2 or 7 minutes
Note that this quiz is "one question by page".
Good luck for fixing guys :)
Updated by Julio Bonifacio Aliaga over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Eric PETITDEMANGE wrote:
When you go to the ecenario (where you can give the number of attempts, timer and so on...) at the very bottom of teh page, you have a field named "Author".
Hi Eric, I believe Julio didn't answer so he didn't have to tell you he thought you were a bit crazy :-) (because he didn't see the field itself). Basically the "author" field appeared because the Xapian search indexing feature was enabled, and this one isn't supported by default (so it is acceptable to have it broken for now). I'm taking this into account, but this task can be safely closed now. Thanks to you both.
Oh, sorry, I'm Yannick, using another account temporarily to demo Redmine