Visibility of results for students
When set to "See the answers at the end of the test" (evaluation mode), the exercise should allow the student to see the details of his answers and the correct answers anytime after the exam (which apparently is not the case in 188.8.131.52).
Even if the exercise changes properties (answers become visible) after the user has taken it, the user should then be able to see the correct answers for the answers he has given before.
i don't get it the options we have now are:
Show score to learner:
Auto-evaluation mode: show score and expected answers
Exam mode: Do not show score nor answers
Practice mode: Show score only
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Target version changed from 1.9 Stable to 1.9 Beta
- Status changed from Needs more info to Feature implemented
- Assignee set to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
All the 3 modes works correctly.
Also available in: Atom