Exercice generated with Camilo doesnt work in LP
"Start test" button appears in gray. Test can't be started by users. Only works in LP for administrators and teachers.
Updated by Julio Montoya over 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
So to fix that bug:
1. Adding parameters to the is_visible() function in /main/exercice/overview.php
2. In exercice/exercise.class.php function is_visible()
Replace get_attempt_count() to get_attempt_count_not_finished()
3. Add the new function "get_attempt_count_not_finished" in the main/inc/lib/events.lib.inc.php
4. Also take in account this fix:
Do not copy or paste the exercise folder from the current mercurial repository because we're continuing doing changes ...
Hope that helps
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
In order to apply the first fix in comment#5 by Julio, you also need a patch to the is_visible() function. Considering the 1.9 is very close now, I'll just close this bug.