Assignment dates are wrong
The dates have something wrong in the assignments. When checking the "add date to agenda", the date put in the agenda should be the date of expiry (the first of the two dates).
Also (so this is a double bug), there is something wrong in the time. It seems the timezone factor is not taken into account (or is applied twice), which makes it very confusing (while all we want is make it clear to the user when - in his own timezone - the assignment has to be sent).
Updated by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Yannick Warnier
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Needs more info to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Yannick Warnier to Julio Montoya
Not fixed: I still get the event created on the assignment creation date. It should be the event's expiry date! Ver tarea vinculada para un ejemplo.