PHP Warning in main/admin/system_status.php
/main/admin/system_status.php?section=php: Warning: get_browser(): browscap ini directive not set in
Updated by Yannick Warnier almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Bug resolved to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- Target version set to 220.127.116.11
- % Done changed from 90 to 80
OK but... as a corolary bug for this one, on the same page, the xsl extension says it requires to be installed, and apparently the installation script doesn't require it.
I don't actually remember why we would need XSL. Typically it is to output PDF or some kind of HTML based on XML...
Could you put the XSL extension as an optional one in the PHP settings page?
Updated by Julio Montoya almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Needs more info
- Assignee deleted (