Reporting: Access details of a CO in a course
When a teacher goes to the 'Access details' tab, also that action is logged in the list (Press F5 to test this).
In other words, too much user actions are logged.
The most important actions that needs logging are opening a CO and clicking the Details button.
- Status changed from New to Needs more info
- Assignee set to Anonymous
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Every page the user visits is logged and shown, there's no way around that. But I added the option to hide your own access details.
- Subject changed from Access details of a CO in a course to Reporting: Access details of a CO in a course
- Assignee deleted (
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont almost 10 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.1.0 to Backlog (default)
Updated by Michael Hosdez over 9 years ago
Maybe it is useful to work with session variables to log a user only ones?
Just a thought ...
Updated by Stefaan Vanbillemont over 9 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 0
Also available in: Atom