Blank page when search is enabled (18.104.22.168)
I enabled search plugin. I installed all required apps on our server. i added a few "filters".
When editing an exercice, i get a blank page. That's when "index content" is enabled. Despite blank page, any change is actually saved to db.
Updated by Julio Montoya almost 9 years ago
Mmm so that page setting is not complete ...
You can check this technical checks ...
Updated by Olivier CORRE almost 9 years ago
1. under ubuntu : ps2pdf can be found in the ghostscript package and pdftotext is part of poppler
2. adding the two above mentionned apps doesnt solve this issue for me.
Updated by Yannick Warnier over 7 years ago
- Category set to Plugins
- Status changed from Needs more info to Bug resolved
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
I sent a pair of commits to improve the current situation but there's definitely a need for further improvement.
For some reason, the code that was originally appended for indexing to the document creation has disappeared, so we need to put that one back.
- quiz title (but I'm not sure about the description)
- document body (but I'm not sure about the title)
The rest still has to be checked. I'm closing this task because it doesn't generate an error anymore, but I opened #5841 for 1.9.6