Certificate variable meaning
SCRUM pts - complexity:
In (gradebook.inc.php)there's a variable ($CertificateMinimunScoreIsRequiredAndMustNotBeMoreThan), Perhaps the meaning is "Less than" instead of "More than"
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 to 1.8.7 RC1
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Julio Montoya
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 0.5
I have this traduction:
$CertificateMinimunScoreIsRequiredAndMustNotBeMoreThan = "Certificate minimun score is required and must not be more than";
Can you tell me how I can see this message? I tried with the usual errors but I do not find it.
- Assignee changed from Julio Montoya to Carlos Vargas
- Assignee changed from Carlos Vargas to Curt Ricardo Rodriguez Salazar
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 RC1 to 1.8.7
Ricardo, respuesta tuya requerida aquí...
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
this variable has been move and that variable is not
- Status changed from Assigned to Feature implemented
Also available in: Atom