Most wanted courses/suggestions
Inside the social tool or the courses listing screens, make it possible for users to ask for a course (a type of "Most wanted" list where people can vote for or against one specific suggestion, and put comments).
This would probably have to be considered as a side-development (a plugin?) where we create a new set of tables (suggestion, suggestion_vote_user, suggestion_vote_comment and suggestion_category or something like that) that store new suggestions.
This could be used for courses as well as for other things (improvement of the users conditions inside or outside the platform, suggestion of events, of new features, of a specific user's ban from the portal, etc).
This has absolutely no priority commercially and should be considered as a possible community development.
Updated by Carlos Vargas over 9 years ago
Actualizado por Yannick Warnier hace 3 meses
- Fecha fin changed from 2009-07-28 to 2009-10-09 * Estado changed from New to Assigned * Asignado a changed from 0 to Isaac Flores * Versión prevista changed from 1.8.6 to 18.104.22.168 * Tiempo estimado set to 12.00 * Severity changed from Very Low to Very low * Complexity set to Wizard level
Actualizado por Yannick Warnier hace 1 día
- Versión prevista changed from 22.214.171.124 to 1.8.7
Updated by Yannick Warnier about 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Isaac Flores to Julio Montoya
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from 1.8.7 to 1.8.7 beta
- SCRUM pts - complexity changed from ? to 8
Now with the extra user fields, a plugin could easily be developed to insert a new field there and put a ";" separated list of courses (tags format?) that are wanted, then add an entry into the social network called "Wanted courses" that shows the list of courses people choose.